Fire and Salt Barbecue Co is available to book for your private or corporate event. We can do any BBQ menu you want – slow smoked meats, sides and desserts for small or large groups.
Menu options include:
- Whole BBQ Pig – slow smoked for 20 hours on our BBQ pit – a real show piece!
- Pork Butt – pork shoulder smoked with hickory or applewood, creating meltingly soft pork
- Brisket - Texas style beef brisket meltingly soft and burnt ends
- Ribs – dusted, sticky, sweet, spicy – all smoky and tasty – any style you want, pork or beef
- Smoked Chicken or Turkey - subtly smoked and served with our home made BBQ sauce
- Smoked Sausage – smoked links of sausage
- Brunswick Stew – a deep south classic; this stew is what happens when small mammals carrying ears of corn fall into BBQ pits.
- Mac and Cheese – our signature Macaroni Cheese with 3 cheeses and our secret seasoning blend
- Maque Choux – a New Orleans classic – corn, okra and smoked sausage
- Hush puppies – balls of cornmeal wonder, flavoured how you like them
- Deep fried Okra and Pickles
- Our home made sauces including Alabama Red – a sweet and spicy tomato based sauce, Carolina Gold – a mustard based sauce
- Chocolate Parmesan Griddle Nuts
- Pumpkin Pie
- Krispy Kreme Bread and Butter Pudding
- Peach cobbler
- Maple pecan pie
- Cherry pie
- Key lime pie
Some things we’ve done in the past
Double full pigs;
You’ve got to love the guys over at Almost Famous, they wanted to do a special night and they got our pitmaster in to cook them two (yes TWO!) full pigs. We slow smoked them in our custom built oven for 20 hours then delivered them to AF for a great sell out night.
We’ve recently provided the catering for a artists exhibition where the theme of the work was linked to the deep south so our food was the perfect accompaniment.
Corporate Dinner Evenings;
We’ve catered for corporate dinners for companies such as Carillion, Bruntwood and Regatta – typical sizes are usually dinner for 30+ all sorted out before hand, we arrive and dish up and are gone in a few hours once everyone’s happily full of yummy BBQ smoked super grub.
When our customers want a selection of different foods we use our Guerrilla Eats buddies so we can provide multiple street food traders for your event. Typically we tend to team up with two others (but we have many friends and sometimes do more) traders and then we all set up to bring big parties a great selection of food.
If you want something else get in touch (you can use the email below) – we are up for most things
Or drop or master an email - firstname.lastname@example.org